Nyckoles Harbor clocks nation’s top time in his first run of the season

Home Forums DCSportsFan News Recruiting Nyckoles Harbor clocks nation’s top time in his first run of the season

Viewing 0 reply threads
  • Author
      DCSportsFan.com
      Keymaster

In his first meet of the year after football season, Nyckoles Harbor reminded spectators why he’s one of the most talked about athletes in the country.

The Archbishop Carroll senior arrived at the VA Showcase in Virginia Beach on Friday thinking it would be a good opportunity to warm up for the rest of the season. After playing in the Under Armour All-America football game in Orlando on Jan. 3, he was eager to begin training for track.

But for Harbor, training can also mean running some of the best times in the nation — including the U.S. No. 1 performance in the 300 meters at 33.90 seconds.

“It was the first 33 of the season, so I got the crowd going crazy with that,” said Harbor, who had to wait for two more heats to finish before finding out he had won the event. “When we realized we won … I ran off the track and gave my dad a hug, and it was go time after that.”

Read more here: https://www.washingtonpost.com/sports/2023/01/17/nyckoles-harbor-clocks-nations-top-time-his-first-run-season/

Viewing 0 reply threads
Reply To: Nyckoles Harbor clocks nation’s top time in his first run of the season
Your information:

To Top
DCSportsFan

FREE
VIEW